Slow curing two component, 100% solids epoxy coating system which may be applied directly to steel.
A strong resilient protective coating that is designed as a lining for catholic ally protected steel surfaces. It may be spray applied with single component airless pumps at a film thickness up to 40 mils in one application. It provides the film thickness necessary to provide monolithic membrane protection to the substrate while providing outstanding adhesion. CEL 395 is fully VOC compliant and is virtually odorless during and after application. It’s solventless formulation eliminates shrinkage of the film and promotes faster cure and turnaround times.
- Long pot life
- Slow Cure
- Sprayable with standard airless pumps
- High build - up to 60 mils in a single coat
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Gloss
- Pipeline: New Construction & Rehabilitation
- 100% solids content - VOC compliant
- Excellent Adhesion and Catholic Protection
- Provides monolithic membrane protection to the substrate